Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sports for the Photographer's Soul

It's surprising how 5 hours (roughly) of walking here, standing there, snap this, take that, be under the sun nearly all the time without food or water can make you feel like...
1. Downing bottles of water
2. Eating a whole chicken
3. Taking an afternoon nap all the way to 9.45 pm
I covered more meters than the athletes did.

The life of a photographer is hard. My legs and backbone was aching quite soon after the marching shoot. Backbone ache at such a tender age is bad, I don't wanna use a tongkat.
I know Sports day was quite fun, though it caused some disappointment to a few parties (not like I can empathize your sadness). MY PICTURES SUCK. I SHOULD QUIT BEING A LOUSY PHOTOGRAPHER NEXT YEAR. AS IF THEY EVEN NEED MY PHOTOS. NOT EVEN YOU CAN DENY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wished I took a video of Blue House marching too. They rocked at the 'formation' part (and no doubt, they won the march event. I regret not joining it). But why a Mauri dance? Isn't the theme 'One Malaysia'? Woohoo~ for Kadet Polis. Not a complicated formation but it was still wonderful. The dance the PBSM did with that song...reminds me of Savemart grocery store. Savemart used to play that song everytime I go in there last year, somehow it has embbed into my head as the 'Savemart Song'. The very first time I heard that song was also in Savemart. So I went like, "You Red Crescent ppl advertising Savemart izit?"
It was cute anyways. But I got a lousy video of it.
Yellow House. I wonder how can they be so ethuastic at each winning they get. Seriously, they went crazy every time the teacher announce a winner from Yellow. All the more like Cavemen. Should call them Yellow Clan instead. They got a winning in the House Decoration event even though before the teachers judge, things were continuosly falling off.
I am getting very irritated with people who tie their hair up in tight buns/sanguls. Especially people who don't look good with it. I'm not irritated if an ang moh ties buns (one thing bcuz they remind me of Victorians) however. I just realized this today.
People who don't look good with buns should not attempt it. I repeat, don't attempt it.
You bloggers
cursed the weather by encouraging and cheering for Nimbus cloud. Look what happened this afternoon...


Why I call those who went for marching and came back black, Baked Potato?
1. I like roast chicken. I wanna eat it.
2. I like toasts. I wanna have it for breakfast
3. Baked potatoes don't compare to the food above
Thus, I don't wanna look at those overly tanned people and think of cannibalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment