I am so uncreative to use a proverb as the title.
This is the post about one of my unhappier days. (because my life is miserable enough)
Yesterday, or roughly nine hours ago, was the Civics Project cook out & shopping. I was rudely awaken by my mom at 11 am after a dream that I wanted to see the end to. Then I got an annoying morning cold while Apr keep ringing me up.
Due to the lousy buttons, my camera ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL OF MY FUCKING PICTURES. It acted too fast for human eyes to see. I CLICKED "DELETE ONE" but...
Victims:
1. Teacher's day sports and Jeanne crying over a water balloon that has bloomed on the grass. (that means it fell and burst) That would've made my blog up its profile level.
2. MY DAMN MASTERPIECE PHOTOS!!!! THAT'S THE WORST THING!!!!
Someone tell me why didn't I save it in the comp?? No...because its full of my brother's games that tricked me to safeguarding my precious photos in that fucking camera (its not gonna love me for saying this)
The only thing I looked forward to the whole day is giving that potpourri to Michelle. Other that nothing else.
After fetching Apr, we went to Yun Lynn's house and the promising mother of Michelle got impatient and left us to our own devices. We ended up going to the Giant grocer in Paramount. We took a little too long while my dad stood around frowning. The shopping sucked. We were shopping n00bs for groceries...egg in front of our eyes also cannot see, instead need to round the whole place for it...
The other thing I hate about today is the photo taking. First of all, it reminded me too much of my deceased dearies. Secondly, it made me feel like Ugly Betty. C'mon...who wouldn't when taking pics with 3 pretty and young girls who look a HELL LOT BETTER. They looked, well I dunno about your opinion, but alright in every picture. While me, stood out stark like an ODDBALL. Especially in the group photo. Not only did I have a foot distance between me and the 3 girls, those 3 girls (although Apr said they looked somewhat "retarded") looked like they fit alright in the picture. I wish someone can just blur me out.
This is one of the reasons why I REFUSE PRESISTANLY to appear in most shots.
Already I'm the ********* girl in class, so I don't need reminders of that fact.
Food critique:
50-50 for the pisang goreng (fried banana). They do not deserve that title of the well known, long loved snack of Malaysia.
The April Style fried rice was not bad. But someone smartly aged the sausages till they wrinkled beyond instant recognition and fried their dying bodies in the wok.
Be grateful that you ain't there, Miss Ding. You wouldn't have lasted long.
Like other Indian desserts (e.g. Gulab Jamun), look nice, are difinitely SWEET. SWEET SWEET till even you are SWEEEEEEEEE*blood spill*EEEEEET. Get what I mean? I don't know how those Indians eat them.
Ingredients used: leftover rice, stingy soy sauce, dead sausages, old oil and expired gulab jamun flour. Poison you, Li Sim.
When we started cooking, I felt some churning. I hoped it wasn't what it was but it was what it was <=confusing much? It's STOMACHACHE. Wonderful thing was, I'm so used to it that I'm such a great actress till the three beautiful ladies quickly forgot about my pain and suffering. It stopped after we finished cooking and so, I curiously chowed down on some of the "cooked" food.
After I got home, I quickly slammed the bathroom door.
So who's to blame for this misfortune?
the song doesn't fit my blog template
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment