Yesterday the servers were down. Today the water supply is cut off.
Wanna know why? Read the newspaper =.=
Just yesterday I though about criticizing Jacqueline Victor's new hairstyle. But it appears i have forgotten the contents of that planned post. Dangit, this happens every time! I'm not destined to post what I planned.
And for those people who can't even be bothered to flip through the pages of Life&Times newspaper, let me show you what I found out today:
My feet are NOT small, Jeanne. Its size 5. Its the average foot size of a British citizen. British citizen, mind you.
And you are wise, April, to say you'll be happy to stop around 164-168cm. Women over 167cm have a 81% risk of pancreatic cancer. According to the studies of the researchers at the US National Cancer Institute. And women over 175cm are more likely to develop breast cancer and die from it. Want to know why? Go check in the newspapers.
Looks like I won't be looking forward to being 168cm like the Korean actresses. Would I be happy at 164-165cm? *stares at Meredith* No...definitely not gonna be satisfied. However, I'm NOT happy being short (like how I'm now) either because shorter people are more likely to develop stomach cancer. I like food and I don't want to die. Shorter height and leg length are also associated with higher blood pressure.
I'll leave the part about long fingers and legs out.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment