Ok...erm, two days ago, I went to Tangjong Sepat. It...was a good experience. Restaurant Olio was closed again =.= so we went to a seafood restaurant in Tanjong Sepat. Wrong restaurant somemore (we actually wanted to go to Lovers' Bridge restaurant)...because my dad got wrong directions. But whatever, it was a good restaurant. Its Hor Chen (oyster omelete) is sooo goooood. Its rare to find somebody who fry it the right way.
It's the first time I walked on a really long dock towards smelly, fishy, ships under the bright, hot sun and actually felt...happy. Yeah...its called 'Lovers' Bridge' (that's how the restaurant referred above got its name)...but I saw lousy, fluorescent lampposts (can they even be considered one? the tubes were stuck to a rotting stick). How romantic (sarcasm). However, the view was quite breathtaking (although I had abit of sinus). I also went to a airless, stuffy mushroom farm. Or Ganoderma (lingzhi) farm and bought...mushroom drinks. Snow jelly, lingzhi, soya mushroom drinks. How innovative of the company. Next, I went to a tapioca factory, tapioca chips are surprisingly tasty.
I wish I could post pics of Lovers' Bridge but it seems that my mom's cellphone recorded them as...videos. Don't even ask.
The very next day, I found a bush of dried bachelor buttons...took a nice lot of photos of them and turned the flowers into potpourri. It has a distinctive smell I don't like. Smells like strong dried green tea. As much I like green tea, this smell just sickens me.
I have no life. I originally wanted to blog about the function of lovers' love. But I'm too lazy to rant about it now.



No comments:
Post a Comment