Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour Report

Today is Earth Day. I switched off my non-essential lights and other electric devices at Earth Hour. Now I blog. As millions of other bloggers will blog. Literally. My neighborhood is so uncool. Only 20% or less support Earth Hour. Half of my friends support. Bangsar residential area (they ah...most of them all very rich people) 99% support. They are cool except BSC (Bangsar Shopping Complex). BSC don't support. White Coffee and Starbucks shut off lights, as the Parlimen building, Tenaga Nasional, KL tower and KLCC ( KL was listed on the list of cities to switch off their lights mah..) and etc did. Sure lah. They have to set a good example. And so bloggers won't write bad stuff about them later (same goes for Bangsar people).
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Nice hor? Bday on Earth Day. Still its in March, WHY SO MANY PEOPLE BORN IN MARCH HUH??? And January and etc..etc..
Wish I could give him something or wish him directly...

No comments:

Post a Comment