Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He who speaks Perakian

Today (omg I'm actually starting an entry with 'today'), there was a lecture in the hall for 'The Techniques of answering BM' by a Perak teacher/lecturer/newspaper writer. He's a funny guy surprisingly, when I first saw him and his upsidedown U mouth I thought the lecture was gonna be a tiring one (well, towards the end I couldn't listen anymore anyway...). And he did say, if my ears aren't betraying me, has a Perak accent. Its just so...yappy. Flat voice. But hey, I don't mind, as long he keeps me entertained. The other half of the whole BM techniques thing will continue tomorrow. You won't believe how long it took to just explain the Rangsangan question in the Karangan papper. Seriously...I didn't know there was so much of it to talk about T_T
This guy must be a fan of Ferrari, he photoshopped himself into that picture of the car. Its so obvious, the car almost looked drawn. Maybe it is. And did anyone notice his graduation picture at the left bottom corner of his bio? He looks like a mouse hogging his cheese! That piece of rolled-up paper is cream in color too. He provided his whole bio, even his status. He is married with 8 children...ok, why do I feel so skeptical? And twins hello...so many twins!..
I still wonder why do my memories choose to return at such a bad time. Its the PMR year goodness sake! I can't afford to waste the space in my brain for useless things such as memories from stan6 and below. I was curious, see that? Was. I don't think I want to remember anymore...there were side-effects. And its...scary. I really don't get what kinda person I was but I don't feel confident I was a really good person, unlike the first few memories I got last year. Finally, I understand the meaning of 'let the past remain in the past'.
Geez...I feel so idle. Monica's decorating the notice board at the back of the class and I wish I could help but I didn't get to. Michelle on the other hand is decorating the Wushu board, and yeah, same thing. I got a couple of ideas on Monday night but seeing that she is going with her own concept, I guess mine are unnessasary. Btw...History project started. This is the first project in which we are advised to copy. O.o awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment