Everyone has something they don't like. Majority of them have something they hate. For example, April, who really, really hates the piano. You can see how much she hates it in her blog.
For me, its school. I just hate school. I hate the atmosphere, I hate the rules, I hate the school/home works, I hate the projects, I hate the exams, I hate virtually all the classroom tables, I hate virtually all the classroom chairs, I hate the location, I hate my uniform, I hate the system, I hate the way to function there, I hate the vibes, I hate some of the teachers, I hate some of the students (ok, its more like annoyed), I hate the floor, I hate the wetness, I hate the space, I hate the facility, I can even hate the interaction, I hate etc. The list goes on. Its a very long one. Don't have the time to type all of it down. Overall, I just really hate school.
O.o after typing that many number of the word "hate"...its beginning to look wrong.
I don't have anything against schools in general. I just hate the state of mine. I know some of you out there 'like' school or think 'school's cool' (it's even said on the radio), then it appears you like how your school is or you're just suited for the lifestyle there. Then you're lucky. I can tell you mine kinda sucks. Oh! You like my school huh? Lucky *****/*******, it seems your luck is high here hor? Get lotsa good experiences here hor? How lucky...sadly, not everyone goes through the similar life experience. Well, I did not get the best ones. Or maybe it's just me being sensitive? Is it just a mere coincidence that I dislike this school's very existence? One man's meat is another man's poison, you know...
Yokata (thank goodness)...that there's a relief island up ahead this harsh raging river of despair. Now I can peacefully rest my head on its warm sand and take a good, long breath of fresh air. Before this island is drown by the river too, just like the others. School holidays are next week. I am looking forward to it very much. Its short but...its still a break. Better than nothing.
ARGH!! I HATE MY KH WOODWORK!! It sucks. Not only that, I have not even started syelek-ing. I had to dismantle the whole thing because the nails had a bit of...problem fitting in. Now I gotta finish the thing at home. GARH!! What is the purpose of this project?? Kill so many trees for useless, piece of crap projects from kids which all look nearly the same! The kids aren't even having "fun". They're getting splinters and (probably) straining their hands. In the future, let those who want to DO, do, those who DON'T WANT, don't do. T_T
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment