Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

The happier things in life

Things...why not times? Because I'm not reminiscing old memories. Heck, I can't even remember what happened yesterday. Anyway, today in the newspaper I saw this really big title:
The Prince and the
Golden Shower
LOL!! Seriously man! Like a storybook title. There was a large picture taken by a paparazzo of Prince William answering nature's call while taking a break from polo. It was very graphic so they censored the part. Why did he do it in the open? I'm sure there are more enclosed areas around, the paparazzo did pop out from a bush...that means are other bushes lah...The picture (non-censored I think) is circling around the net. I like that article, the writer sure has a sense of humor...got a good laugh out of it.
Before I start a new post, I plan what I'm about to post. Usually the plan consist of various rants from various aspects. But I would forget them once I start blogging. So I'm gonna blog about the nicer things for now...If it rained every dawn on every Monday, Monday would be my favorite day of the week. If assembly was deemed dangerous to health and is abolished, I would be as happy. If ridiculous rules were abolished along, I'd be jumping in joy. If I got a dream of obtaining 7As in PMR and it is one of those prophetic dreams I be more relaxed. That will be the most joyful of all. Wistful thinking...but 3 of these hopes will not come true so I say...
STOP SAYING "SEE YOU SOON" OR "SEE YOU ON MONDAY" OR ANYTHING ALIKE WHEN YOU TALK TO ME ON SATURDAY OR/AND SUNDAY!!!!
Or your blood may be as public as the warning above...
Post not so nice already? I did told you "for now" that now is over. Projects are pouring into my life. Ok, they have not attacked yet, but me and you, are ambushed. RATHER THE RAIN POUR NOW! (how random)
And I found out that my drawing skill hasn't rusted that much, I just watched too much Bleach and it has influenced my main style. Somewhat yay, now I got 4 styles...

I step out to this freezing night,
The winds came and chilled my skin,
All the way to my spirit,
My body shivered with warning,
As my pale feet hit the ice,
Yet I felt so serene,
Its a peace I wished and longed,
For the cold resonated with my sorrowful heart,
Turning its tears to beautiful crystals.

For a while, I forgot about the world,
Every trouble was falling behind me
As the chill greeted me with its long arms,
For once, loneliness felt nice,
To be abandoned was alright,
The cold was now my friend,
And I was entirely content.

No comments:

Post a Comment