Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Here comes...

Guess what? The school magazine cover is soooo much better than last year's. It even has the creator of the cover's name on it. Well, I'm not going to spoil it for you. But the bundling session...it took like...all the way to 4 something pm and we still got two more forms to wrap! And we gotta give them out this week. Rush much? (do you know, the editorial board gets to be told who scored the highest in stpm? will they do that for other exams too I wonder...I'll be happy if they do)
This Tuesday's gonna be even busier. Not only the bundling after school but...well, for those who are selling and those who are going to take photographs. Early morning=photograph the setting up of stalls. Canteen time=photograph anything till 10.45 (when we have a break) before proceeding to the hall where there's a "more important" event going on. So yeah, I'm not going to enjoy it much. Oh crap, if I knew, I wouldn't have ordered the pizza.
I do hope I get a cool picture that no one else will get. Then it'll be pasted on this year's mag muahahahaha. I'm so selfish.
Well, appreciate it when you get the magazines, we worked hard on it!
Before I went to help with the bundling, I had wushu. This year, they separate the seniors from the juniors so I didn't get to see how Michelle was doing. She told me that she probably will get muscle pains later. I have not done wushu in a long time too...so my thighs are aching. And sifu taught us some new fancy moves. I only managed to get the last one...after repeating it multiple times. The jumping in the air one...I tell you, the full move IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU'RE SOMEONE LIKE JET LI OR JACKIE CHAN. Or my sifu. There's the leg movement, the jump, the hand gesture and kicking and using your hand to hit it while still in mid air and landing perfectly with your feet on the ground. Heck...I don't think I'll ever manage to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment