Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Months

It felt like last month since 'He who speaks Perakian' was posted. Am I the only one who feels like time is longer than usual. Anyway...might as well finish this tag...I gotta stop typing with both my hands. I used my left hand only to type for the whole of last year.

List 8 questions to yell to the world (or your readers). You cannot ask one word questions like 'cat?' or blank questions like '___?'. They must be a sentence.

1. This really has been bothering me a lot.... DO I REALLY LOOK SMALL????
2. Can't life be more exciting??
3. WHY ALL THESE F*CKING DRESS CODES???
4. why do memories from stan6 and below wanna return to me now??
5. I'm speaking the facts, why won't you believe me???
6. Why am I turning less ladylike as I grow up instead of the opposite??
7. Why won't you come online??
8. Will you answer this tag??

I tag: April, Li Sim, Yi Hsien, S. Yan, Michelle, Monica (if you even come here), Jacqueleen, and anyone who read this tag

Long ago, I used to watch this Cantonese show. It was quite nice. There was one scene where a guy accidentally walked/passed by his guy roommate in the toilet doing business. He walked out of course and yelled, "do business why don't close door??" after his friend was done. I thought 'who would do that in reality?'
But I was wrong. There is someone I know who does that. He won't close the door. He lives close by. Guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment