I finally got to watch Twilight today. Whoopee~it was awesome. Like JA said before, if you didn't read the book, it'll be nice. Gee...vampires ah...every story has a different color for their eyes. Yellow, red, white, bluish white, white with black pupil, total black, e.t.c. But personally...I think yellow is more suited for werewolves and...uh...someone like Yoruichi?
Yesterday, I read in the papers, that young adults (like you and me), are genetically programmed to stay up late at night and wake up late in the morning. So...you grown-ups, can stop picking on us to sleep early or wake early. Because...we can't help it. We are born this way. Face it.
I went to a Japanese restaurant in Palm Garden today. You really just can't hate the food there. Even the grilled squid was just so...aw...it would break once you bite it. Unlike most squids...you can bite and bite and that piece still won't come off. And the salmon belly...cheaper than the assorted sashimi without salmon belly. Largest amount of my favorite sashimi I ever ate. I wanna eat Otoro/Chiu-toro (tuna belly) one day.
Recently, I realized this to post. Whoever thought that I don't believe them when I say, "You tell me"/"So you say", must doubt their self-importance quite much. Seriously, if you are confident you're right then you won't get mad when you hear "you tell me", you will know the 'you' in there means that you are the one respected (for the opinion). And as a friend, you know that I'm not saying that you are wrong. Example, "So as Master tells" or "So as Kuchiki-sama says." When someone says that, obviously that person believes what the other person told them. Why? Because the other person got some value/respect. Get it? You have value too, as a friend if you're my friend, so why would I think you're utterly wrong?. As a friend, when I say "you tell me" is equivalent to "I see, so you recommand/suggest." It's not that I don't accept your opinion.



No comments:
Post a Comment