Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Emo

I'm emo-ing...
Marks were the lowest I ever got...

A resolve has been planted,
A growing tree of vengeance,
That I will climb,
When I get through the forest,
Of a thousand sorrows.

Killing, cutting,
Any creature who dares stop me,
No reason, no conscience,
I will climb, I promised,
To reach the top and avenge you.

You are my last reason to live,
My last bond with sanity,
My last bit of pride in this life,
My last bit of love,
These are things I will never let go;
No matter how hard they force me to...

Simple poem. I'm not gonna say whether its good or not. "A poem is never finished, just abandoned." I dunno who the heck said that quote, but it holds true. How does that poem relate to me? Well...my reputation's gone..I definitely wanna get it back.

This is my 12th post in a month! Woohoo! For the very first time in this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment