Not a whistle this time. Literally. The three tests I sat for...were virtually a breeze. Ok maybe not just a breeze, a strong breeze. However, easy or not, my hands still shake like baby rattles when trying to finish BM essays. I wouldn't know why...wouldn't...could it be the adrenaline? Perhaps? But your brain shouldn't be secreting so much adrenaline chemical when you're about to finish roughly ten minutes early =.=
I just read two blogs talking about the exams before writing this post. And I wonder why am I adding to this obvious trend? English was easy...but the...Section A...erm, is it ok if I add some violence in it? The teachers are all 18+...so it doesn't matter even if it was extreme violence. I just heard from some of my friends that they wrote how the snatchers gave back the woman's handbag peacefully. Am I still safe? Its just a little karate chop at the snatcher's head (I didn't write this but his skull could crack like an egg and spew out egg white that's red)...by a girl also! Aren't I promoting strong, independent women who fight for justice? That's a good thing right?
After reading Wayne's blog, I regret I didn't think of such an ending. LOL, just the thing I need to make me dead-er than I already am. I SPELT PURSUE AS PERSUE IN SECTION A!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Your voice is loud and high pitched," said a friend. "No, your voice is quite high too," said granny. "Loud; like yours huh?" asked my dad. Which leaves me wondering why I use such a deep, low voice to talk to you all and some of you. Yeah well, 3 people have already said, "huh?" multiple times when talking to me. One said, "you know...I can't hear whatever you are saying." No they aren't half deaf...they are people you and I know. So, either there's too much wax in my ear or am I really hearing a rather dryish, deep product of my voice box? No, not as deep as those national geographic narrators of course...cuz that be ew. Btw, my braces are disrupting my speech. Notice how I stumble on so many words this year? It's frustrating. I don't feel like doing my presentation anymore...not now anyway.
"Some people bring happiness wherever they go, some whenever they go"
Sale promotion!!
It's BIG, it's AWESOME! IT HAS FINALLY REACHED MALAYSIA! The biggest sale around the world today!!
The H1N1 sale! It starts in PENANG AND PETALING JAYA!! Do worry! If business is good, ITS HERE TO SPREAD!!
Disease sale...its here. Start wearing a mask everyone...
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment