Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Overloaded

An object is never without its shadow,
Not all who walks under the sun's not a vampire,
Darkness lies in the heart's south residence,
We suppress it so it does not show.

Wickedness is born with every seed,
It is up to life whether or not to culture it,
This quiet evil whispers every now and then,
Yet we keep denying its existence.


A person can never be truly bad without first knowing good,
For it is human's second nature to oppose, 
Thus, until the day when all 'right' is forgotten,
Then only will 'wrong' cease to be.

Wow, its been a long time since I wrote a solid poem...

Thursday
I slept off my whole afternoon. Wasted the youth of night on Iljimae (TV has a clearer and higher definition that a grainy, small video online), American Idol (season 8) and America's Next Top Model (season 8 also). Then only did I do my SJ studying. Form 2 and Form 1. Studied continuosly till 4 am. Meme told me that nothing goes in your brain after 12 am. But guess what? It was the best memorizing time of the whole exam week! I streamed through the text and its as if the words were imprinted into my brain. I wonder why can't this skill show up everytime I am going to or having an exam. It be so useful...but somewhere in the middle of studying I suddenly got sore throat. Then after I finish studying at 4 am I feel like...energy lost.
Friday
When I got to school I felt sick-like. But I proceeded with the remains of the text book once I got into class. One hour into it, I felt warm although the fan was blowing at me. It didn't take long before I realized I got fever (and sore throat+very mild cold). Scared? If you tell anyone you got fever nowadays, they might assume you got H1N1. Fortunately, its not. I am not very keen to be the first case in this area of PJ...Later, in SJ test my back and legs hurt. I wonder if the fever has anything to do with studying overtime =.= Like computers...if you use it too long, the computer will become hot. People said that your brain is somewhat like a computer.

Speaking of brains...squeamish people please leave the page now. Curious people, proceed on...you may never get to see this in your friend's blogs...
I know that I said I'm bored of chicken. I don't know how you guys can still like it after 15 (- or +) years! Or maybe I just get bored easily. Heck, I'm even bored of being a girl! Anyways...fate has taken its toll and decided to give me something new in life...introducing:



BRAIN SOUP!!! Oriental style
Close up:

Btw...those are pig brains
(Human: not scared of swine flu meh?
Dusky: the brain skin is removed, so its alright...anyway, the Chinese say eating brains make you smarter..)
My mom found them in the market. That market lady go give it to her. It's been a long time since my mom found brains. People simply don't really sell brains in the market so much anymore, unlike a few decades ago. My mom likes to eat brains and wanted me to try it too...and the taste I got:
Positive: The brains have a soft, smooth texture. Almost creamy. Like cheese or caramel pudding.
Negative: It tasted like soften, boiled liver
I felt a bit geli while eating it. Imagine...memories are stored in the brain...you're eating memories. Freaky...I try not to think of it that way. Maybe I won't feel so geli if the brains were cooked omelet style...then I can't see the shape of the brain. The market lady suggested we cooked it omelet style...but my mom wanted oriental style. To let me taste original flavour I think, and let me see how a pig's brain looked like.
Ironically, it's only this year when I stated the "brain tastes nice!" theory to the world (through April's cbox).

No comments:

Post a Comment