Man, I am so irritated today. I hate the world. It's like I'm fed up with all its incompetence and dissatisfaction it has given me. I wonder why did I choose to be born here, if it wasn't a choice, then I wonder, simply, WHY was I born here. It's a long story. I'm emo-ing. I'm in EMO moment now. In an angry way. If someone were to irritate me more right now: I will personally, literally, kick the shit out of that sucker.
1. Who are you?
I am offensively shocked that you do not know me
2. Are we friends?
You just asked "who are you", thus you do not know me. If you do not know me, then I am a stranger to you, therefore, in your slang (or dialect), we are not friends. But we were friends, according to my memory...If you got amnesia, then I will forgive you. Since I will assume that, then we are friends
3. When and how did we meet?
In class...however, according to your memory, we just met when you randomly came up and asked me that commercialized question.
4. Did you like me at all?
Not now, since I am insulted that I mean so little that you can forget me
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
S.yan...I don't want to give you a nickname that you won't like so I'll just give you the nickname that you made for yourself
6. Describe me in one word.
Friend (well, you are my friend)
7. What was your first impression?
A stranger
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
Well, I know you now so it's impossible for that impression to exist
9. What reminds you of me?
You! And your name
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
The world (ah ha, the quote you hear in romance movies)...because I'm hating it now
11. How well do you know me?
Can't you guess?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
The last time I saw you
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Surely there must be...but since I branded it important or unnecessary, so it did not reach your ears
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
I making the post now...
15. What is my best attribute?
Your best attribute...I cannot conclude your best attribute because its so hard to choose from all the great attributes that you have
Humans I tag: April, Li Sim, Yi Hsien, , anyone who wants to do this (and viewed my blog)
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment