Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

R.R.

Random Rant

Occasionally, I get very irritated with life and start ranting within my head. Sometimes I wanna post them, but I forget.

Rant 1: Cellphones
I used to think cell phones are so cool. Can SMS, can surf net, can talk anywhere with anyone! Then later on...SMS get lost, my cell phone is old fashioned and can't connect to net, worst of all...the talking part. Its always so blurry and coarse and if you have a vibrative voice, I'm sorry, but I have to say that all I can hear is a buzz from your side. Buzz buzz buzz...bee...Static whatever. I despise answering the cell phone. And sometimes rubbish people randomly ring up my cell and annoy me to the point I wish to track them down and pull out their entrails. This marks the closing down of one way to contact me. I am not answering my cell. I can't hear what you are saying, even if I did its hard to get your point. Bee language is very confusing, so pity me and don't call me on my cell. Call my house phone. If you still insist on contacting me through cell, I advise you (or demand) to SMS me. Only SMS. And nothing else. I won't answer my cell even if you're dying on the other side. I am cruel. My cell translates everything to bee language. I dunno bee language.

Rant 2: Height
I envy (ok, so I can't feel envy really) tall people. Because the future is gonna be full of tall people. Look around you, how many tall people you see? I turn here, "ah *****'s tall". Turn there, "ah *****'s tall". This way, "ah this girl is still taller than me". Turn somewhere else, "I don't think I want to go there." And there are some people who dislike their height although they are tall, but not quite so too. They say they wanna be around my height. (I heard that we tend to wish for something we don't have. Humans are never satisfied). And then I get a bit irritated because they have something I don't and they don't appreciate it. Everytime I go to the canteen and I feel like I've been swallowed up by the crowd. If I go anywhere else I feel like being swallowed too. Because the average height is 5"5" to 5"6"; I don't even lick that number. If you just don't like being tall because you'll be taller than guys. I'm telling you, the guys you see now are 15 (or less). Guys grow till their like what? 18-20. So by ther time they reach that age, short people like myself will be towered over. Towered. Not a good word. Anyway, grown men are like that now already (my observations), even if you go overseas to other Asian countries. I don't know why, the future generation just get better nutrients. By the way, I heard that a lot of guys say they don't like girls that are short. They like them shorter than them (but not too much) or same height.
I used to never admit that I'm short but now, I can't deny it anymore. Because you people are all shooting up like weeds. I can't believe it...even humans are like trees in a jungle. Or bean sprouts. Or my flower plants. Tach.

Ok so that's about it. I still have more words to spill but I'll spare your brain speakers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment