I didn't go to school today. Why? Because I hate school. Why? Because its such a weird place.
Yeah, I'm turning wiser these days...I just SMS-ed my friend on whether there was homework or not but there wasn't. Lucky I felt extra tired when I woke up. Otherwise I would've wasted my precious time. I wouldn't be able to get this far in math revision too. Actually, I'm wasting my time now anyway. I should be studying till my brain explodes with data. Of course that will be fatal and I will die, which leaves no reason to study in the first place because I can't sit for the exam when I can't hold the pen as a ghost.
I'm the only one updating my blog this frequent so close to the exams. I can't say "because there's nothing else to do" or "because I'm bored" (like what my friends would say) because I'd be lying. I got a LOT of revision. I'm not bored cuz there are better things to do. Like worrying, cuz my chances of failing has rised up to 51% FOR THE FIRST TIME! WoW. Isn't this great, guys? Less competition! This marks the elimination of one (so-called) smartie pants. You should be delighted now...I can feel it...you want me to sink into the depths of despair so you can get even. Be happy. Guess what? I don't care. I BERANI MATI!!
My glory story ends like this (in BM cuz tomorrow is BM test):
Namun, dalam peperangan kali ini, pahlawan berani mati ini...memang akan mati.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment